This Limited Warranty applies to products purchased from The Student Loupes Company (the "Physical Goods").
The Warranty Period for Physical Goods purchased from The Student Loupes Company is:
- 1 year from the date of purchase on all Flip Up Galilean loupes, Flip Up Keplerian Loupes, Custom TTL loupes; LumaDent batteries, headlamp module and charger; and Smile Line products
- A 2 year warranty applies to the LumaDent headlamp LED
This Limited Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal use during the Warranty Period.
During the Warranty Period, The Student Loupes Company will repair or replace, at no charge, products or parts of a product that proves defective because of improper material or workmanship, under normal use and maintenance.
This Limited Warranty is non-transferable.
The Student Loupes Company will repair the Product at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts; or exchange the product for a new or refurbished product.
A replacement Physical Good or part assumes the remaining warranty of the original Physical Good.
This Limited Warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by:
- conditions, malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship
- conditions, malfunctions or damage resulting from negligence, improper maintenance or modification
- damage or destruction by natural causes including but not limited to lightning, flood, or other natural disaster
- theft or loss of the Physical Goods
The buyer will be responsible for paying the return shipping costs. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
Obtaining Warranty Service
To obtain warranty service, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The buyer will need to send the Physical Goods, in original packaging, including any accessories or documents that shipped with the Physical Goods to the address specified by The Student Loupes Company.